To ALL 2014, 2015 and 2016 PMMA Entrance Examination Passers, the PMMA Psychological Examination will commence on 18 February 2017 (Saturday) and will end on 01 March 2017 (Wednesday) in the following testing centers:
MINDANAO - February 18, 2017 (Saturday)
Assumption College of Davao
J.P. Cabaguio Ave., Davao City
NCR - February 20-22, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday)
Philippine Social Science Center (PSSC)
Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Quezon City
Visayas - February 25, 2017 (Saturday)
CAP Auditorium (PSSC)
CAP Building, 60 Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
Central and Northern Luzon - February 27-March 01, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday)
Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA)
San Narciso, Zambales
- Applicants must bring: 2pcs Pencil #2, 1pc Black Ballpen, 1 Valid ID (school ID or any Gov't issued ID), Examination Fee: Php 1,200.00.
- Applicants must wear a plain white T-Shirt.
- The Psychological Assessment will start at 0700H and will end at 1700H. Hence all applicants are required to be in the testing center at 0600H.
- 2014 and 2015 Entrance Examination passers must register until February 15, 2017 (Wednesday) by calling the Board of Admissions at (047) 913 2239 or (047) 913 4396 local 166 for verification of Entrance Examination results.
- Parents are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the testing room.
For inquiries and clarifications, please call (047) 913 2239 or (047) 913 4396 local 166.