The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, through the Admissions Office, hereby publishes the partial list of qualified applicants as of 1600H of 07 June 2018 who shall be joining the Probationary/Orientation Period starting 01 July 2018 until 31 July 2018.
A. GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
1. All Qualified applicants from different parts of the country MUST report to the Admissions Office, San Narciso, Zambales for enrolment until June 29, 2018 from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2. All Qualified applicants MUST bring the following documents required by the Registrar’s Office for enrolment purpose:
- Form 138 or High School Card and Form 137-A for students graduating
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials and/or Official
Transcript of Records for those with College Background;
- NBI Clearance;
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay;
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 ID Pictures (colored with nameplate);and
- Signed Parental Consent Form
For more information about the requirements, please call the Registrar’s Office at 047-913-4396 local 101
3. All enrolled applicants are expected to report at the PMMA Main Gate on 01 July 2018 at 0530H in khaki pants with garrison belt and buckle(silver), plain white t-shirt (printed with surname), athletic shoes (white, high-cut), and black socks and a cash amounting to Php 2,000.00 pesos to cover any incidental expenses during the training.