- Interested applicant who wishes to take the Entrance Examination should apply in person or through mail to the Admissions Office, PMMA Complex, San Narciso, Zambales. Applicants by mail must fill-up the Application Form (requires Acrobat Reader) and mail it to:
HEAD, ADMISSIONS OFFICE
Philippine Merchant Marine Academy
San Narciso, Zambales
- Only true and correct entries are accepted; any false information will be aground for disqualification.
- Applicants must choose his/her preferred testing center from the list of Testing Center.
- FILING OF APPLICATION. Applicants have two (2) options to file their application:
- Personal – right after the last entrance examination up to September (the following year) at PMMA Zambales only
- Mail – right after the last entrance examination up to August 31 only (the following year)
- FILING REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) copies of recent 2×2 colored pictures with name tag, front view; white background;
- 2 self-addressed long white mailing envelopes with P40.00 worth of mailing stamp per envelope for mailing of Test Permit and Examination Result.
- Certification from School Principal that applicant is currently enrolled as Grade 12, Photocopy of Senior High School Diploma or Form 138/Photocopy of Diploma for College graduate, Photocopy of Registration form, if College level.
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate. (Baptismal and Hospital Birth Certificate not honored)
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) to be submitted upon enrollment as probationary midshipmen-women)
- Incomplete filing requirements will not be processed.
- Application forms are available at all testing centers nationwide or can be downloaded from our website.