Advisory from Admissions office
SCHEDULE OF PMMA ANNUAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 28 SEPTEMBER 2019 SATURDAY 0800H-1200H
Additional Testing Centers:
- MARITIME ACADEMY FOR TRAINING AND EDUCATION (MATE) Inc (TAYTAY RIZAL)
- DIOSDADO P. MACAPAGAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (TATALON, QUEZON CITY)
- MASBATE NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL
- LIMITED SLOTS FOR WALK-IN APPLICANTS AND SUBJECT FOR APPROVAL. YOU MAY GO DIRECTLY TO THE DESIGNATED TESTING CENTER WITH YOUR COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS.
- REGISTRATION TIME FOR WALK-IN APPLICANTS STARTS AT 0600H AND ENDS AT 0800H.
- INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATION FORMS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE BRING YOUR LACKING REQUIREMENTS ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM (SEPTEMBER 28, 2019).
HERE ARE THE FOLLOWING LIST OF NAMES OF APPLICANTS WITH LACKING REQUIREMENTS (as of August 28, 2019):
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE
- ADMISSIONS OFFICE DIRECT LINE (047) 913-2239
- ADMISSIONS OFFICE TRUNK LINE (047) 913-4396 local 166
G U I D E L I N E S
ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- be at the testing center at least one(1) hour before the examination;
- bring his/her TEST PERMIT (for those who did not receive their TEST PERMIT, he/she must show his/her valid I.D;
- bring any valid identification and at least two (2) pencils (mongol#2);
- not bring any calculator;
- wear casual clothes (sleeveless shirt, short pants and slippers are not allowed).
AFTER THE EXAMINATION
- Results will be posted at pmma.edu.ph and PMMA Official facebook page at Philippine Merchant Marine Academy- PMMAOfficial) Examinees are also encouraged to call PMMA starting December 2019 until January 2020 at the following numbers:
- Admissions Office Direct Line – (047) 913-2239
- Admissions Office Trunk Line – (047) 913-4396 local 166
- Information – (047) 913-4396
- DO NOT WAIT FOR THE MAILED RESULTS/NOTICE.