ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND STRINGENT SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
TO : ALL UNIT/DEPARTMENT HEADS, FACULTY, and NON-TEACHING STAFF
RE : ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND STRINGENT SOCIAL
DATE : 17 MARCH 2020
In reference to the Memorandum from the Executive Secretary dated 16 March 2020 which provides for the guidelines on the imposition of an Enhanced Community Quarantine and the Stringent Social Distancing Measures over the entire Luzon effective 00:00 (12 a.m.) of 17 March 2020 and expiring on 00:00 (12 a.m.) of 13 April 2020, PMMA hereby issues the following directives:
- Classes shall be done either online (through the Learning Management System) or through modular approach. College deans will arrange the appropriate schedule of their respective faculty members including weekly monitoring of their targets and accomplishments. Further, they are directed to submit the consolidated accomplishment report to the Office of the Superintendent thru the Office of the Assistant Superintendent for Academics, Training, & Research.
- Mass gatherings including those indicated in Section I. Bicentennial Celebration Events of the PMMA Advisory Related to Covid-19 dated 13 March 2020 shall be postponed until further notice.
- Frontline services such as Cashier Unit, Registrar, Board of Admissions, Accounting Unit, and Medical/Dental Unit shall maintain skeletal workforce. All employees living outside the PMMA premises must contact their immediate supervisor on work arrangements during this period. Work at home shall be subject to monitoring of their accomplishments by their respective heads, thus, targets must be well defined in their alternative work arrangement scheme.
- Employees under the Mess Unit and Security Unit of the Academy shall render services per their regular work schedule.
- Curfew shall be from 2000H until 0500H. No employee/dependent shall be seen roaming around PMMA premises during curfew hours except for duty officers, security guards, and medical personnel.
- Since mass public transportation is suspended, PMMA shall mobilize its transportation services for employees living outside PMMA who will render services as frontliners. Schedule of pick-up and drop-off shall be arranged accordingly.
- Social distancing shall be strictly enforced.
For your guidance and strict compliance.
(Sgd) COMMO JOEL Y ABUTAL PMMA