Procurement of PMMA CADETS’ UNIFORMS & PARAPHERNALIA
INVITATION TO BID PROCUREMENT OF CADETS UNIFORMS AND PARAPHERNALIA
1. The PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY, through the Miscellaneous Fund (Uniform Account) FY 2020, intends to apply the sum of SIX MILLION NINE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY TWO PESOS (Php 6,973,362.20 as total amount for : LOT A- GOA Black and White(220 cadets), P198,000.00, LOT B- Khaki Uniform(220 cadets),P254,100.00. LOT C- Summer White(220),P198,000.00. LOT D-Duty Blue with Belt and Brass Buttons(220), P274,197.00. LOT E- Study Call Shorts(1100) P593,087.00, LOT F- COVERALL GREEN(220)P346,500.00, LOT G-COVERALL RED(330)P519,750.00, LOT H-COVER ALL CAP(730)P146,000.00,LOT I- ATHLETIC UNIFORM(440),P318,780.00, LOT J-JOGGING PANTS & SWEAT SHIRT(730)P1,036,600.00, LOT K- COMBAT SHOES,REGULATION SHOES,DRESS SHOES,RAINBOOTS(220)P1,291,290.00, LOT L-CADETS PARAPHERNALIA(220)P741,058.20, LOT M-CAMOUFLAGE(220),1,056,000.00 ) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot/item. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot/item shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PMMA now invites bids for the “PROCUREMENT OF CADETS UNIFORMS AND PARAPHERNALIA”. Delivery of the Goods required 45 calendar days after receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/ fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No.5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.(Monday –Thursday only).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 3, 2020 from the PMMA Complex, Brgy Natividad, San Narciso, Zambales and at PMMA website (www.pmma.edu.ph) and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, Pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB ,per lot basis .In the amount of P500 for ABC P500,000 below and P1,000 for ABC 1M-5M. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the websites of the PhilGEPS and the PMMA, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PMMA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 10, 2020 ,_10:30 A,M, at Admin Conference Room, PMMA Complex San Narciso, Zambales which shall be open to prospective bidders or via ZOOM, Meeting, ID: 744 5800 8987 with Passcode:pmmabac. This is to reduce the risks and hazards of community transmission of COVID-19.
Submission of Samples is required on November 18, 2020, 8a.m. – 4p.m. only at the BAC Office.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below or (ii) online or electronic (email add:firstname.lastname@example.org) submission as indicated is on or before November 23,2020, 10:30 a.m.. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on November 23, 2020, 10:30 A.M. at the Admin. Conference Rm. ,PMMA Complex, San Narciso Zambales, and/or via ZOOM, Meeting ID: 716 3209 9599 , Passcode: pmmabac .Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend the activity and/or via Zoom meeting.
10. The PMMA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not to award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.