Updated list of qualified applicants who shall join the Probationary/Orientation Period on 01-31 July 2019.
Congratulations! The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, through the Admissions Office, hereby publishes the updated list of 451 qualified applicants who shall join the Probationary/Orientation Period on 01-31 July 2019.
- GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
- All qualified applicants from different parts of the country MUST report to the PMMA Admissions Office in San Narciso, Zambales for enrollment on June 03 until June 28, 2019.
- All qualified applicants MUST bring the following documents required by the Registrar’s Office for enrollment purposes:
NOTE: NO ENROLLMENT FOR INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS
- Senior High School DepEd Form 138
- Senior High School Students Permanent Records DepEd 137-SHS (submit if issued; if not, School to School Request)
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials( for those with College Background)
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate: Original Copy secured from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Certificate of No Marriage (Cenomar)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from Barangay
- Five (5) Copies of 2 x 2 Pictures
- Signed Parental Consent Form ( Form to be secured from PMMA Admissions Office)
For more information about the enrollment requirements, please call the Registrar’s Office at 047-913-43-96 local 101.
- Php 10,000.00- Down payment for One Month Orientation.
- All enrolled applicants are expected to report at the PMMA Main Gate on 01 July 2019 at 0600H in khaki pants with garrison belt and buckles (silver), plain white-t-shirt (printed with surname), athletic shoes (white, high-cut),black socks and Php 2,000.00 pesos to cover any incidental expenses during the training.
B. GENERAL IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE CONDITIONAL APPLICANTS:
- For those applicants with PENDING STATUS, please call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit during office hours ( Monday- Friday, 8 am- 5 pm) at the following numbers:
- PMMA Medical Unit(047)913-4396 loc. 193
- PMMA Dental Unit
- ALL PENDING APPLICANTS please call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit from Monday- Friday from Monday- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- ALL PENDING APPLICANTS shall proceed to the nearest DOH Hospitals for the compliance of the additional Diagnostic tests.
- Deadline of the submission for all medical/dental compliance is on June 14, 2019.
- ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS (Medical and Dental) are hereby directed to call the PMMA ADMISSIONS OFFICE for Probationary Period Instructions/ Briefing from Monday–Friday only from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- APPLICANTS NOT ON THE LIST ARE DISQUALIFIED; you may call the PMMA Dental and PMMA Medical Unit on June 03-15, 2019 to verify your grounds for disqualification.